With simply sooner or later to go in Penn State Well being and the Faculty of Medication’s 2020 United Means marketing campaign, 4.8% of staff have pledged their assist. Should you haven’t, there’s nonetheless time.
The marketing campaign ends Friday, Nov. 20.
Tips on how to give
- Hershey Medical Middle, Shared Companies and Medical Group staff: Click on on this hyperlink: United to Give pledge website.
- Faculty of Medication staff: Obtain the Faculty of Medication United Means pledge kind from Field (Penn State entry ID login required). Fill it out, save and e-mail it to [email protected]
St. Joseph United Means marketing campaign exceeds aim
The St. Joseph United Means marketing campaign surpassed its aim of $20,000 by elevating $21,088 in assist of United Means of Berks County. The marketing campaign ran from Sept. 16 to Oct. 31 and had 4% participation from staff.
Joe Frank, Penn State Well being St. Joseph interim president, and Missy Orlando, senior director of growth, introduced the next outcomes:
- The marketing campaign was supported by 78 givers and eight management givers.
- Management giving contributions: $11,501 or 54.5% of whole marketing campaign.
- 37 new givers, together with management, who contributed $12,632.
- Administration Council donors: 18 out of 66 or 27% participation charge.
- 2019 marketing campaign: $13,704 from 92 givers, representing 4.75% participation from staff.
- 2020 represents a rise of $7,384 or 54% improve over 2019.
Give and obtain
Members who make a pledge/contribution of $182 per 12 months shall be eligible to win one in all United Means of the Capital Area’s raffle prizes:
- A brand new 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer donated by Turner Automotive. Approximate worth: $22,990
- $1,500 AAA Journey giveaway for a cruise or tour of your alternative
- $1,500 in groceries from Large Meals Shops
- $1,000 Visa reward card from Embody Well being Rehabilitation Hospitals
The winners shall be introduced on March 12, 2021.